Traditional timber parting beads can be removed from outside the property quite easily with a chisel and mallet allowing the sash to be taken out and access to the property. Our tamper resistant Securibead makes things a whole lot more difficult for an intruder to do that. Nothing will deter a determined intruder given enough time, and that is what Securibead does. It makes the removal far more difficult and take far longer. Intruders are more likely to move on to properties that aren’t fitted with Securibead. Designed to replace traditional timber parting bead, Securibead will dramatically improve security, draughtproofing and noise levels. Made from tough rigid pvc and secured with stainless steel screws in multiple positions and suitable for both new and refurbished sash windows, Securibead is the right choice for conscientious homeowners concerned about security.
- Designed and patented by Mighton products
- Supplied with 5.5mm white brushpile, but also compatible with our other brushpiles
- Works with sash to sash gap ranges below
- 5.5 brush – gap 10-11mm | 8.5 brush – gap 12-13mm gap | 11.5 brush – gap 13.5 -16mm gap
- This product is single-sided, so cut to length and rotate at the meeting rail to ensure brush contacts both sashes.
- Manufactured from UV resistant PVC.
- Two-part (u-channel cap and parting bead).
- Securibead can be removed for maintenance.
- Supplied in 1.5m lengths
- Stainless screws supplied
|150 × 1 × 2.5 cm