Colour Match & Mixing Service terms & conditions of sale
- We hold thousands of colour recipes in our extensive library, however new colours are always being created so there will always be recipes we don’t have to hand. If that is the case, or if we don’t recognise the colour recipe you have specified, we will contact you using your phone number or email address to let you know when you can expect to receive your paint and you can choose whether to have other items on the order delivered or wait until the recipe is ready. In the rare instance we can’t provide you with the product at all, we will notify you and refund you the price you paid.
- Our colour matching and mixing system is state of the art and we like to think you will always be happy with the match as we have hundreds of satisfied customers. However we would remind that as we cannot control the lighting, preparation or surface treatment you have, colours can look different on different substrates and even across different finishes. For that reason, we cannot be held responsible for minor discrepancies in colour. Our matching is done based on a white undercoat or primer. Darker surfaces for example may affect the match.
- Even the best systems can sometimes go wrong, regardless of who makes the paint. For that reason, all of our cans are sent out with a dot of the coloured content on the can exterior to allow you to see the finish on a white substrate. You should check this against your request and then paint a small hidden area on your project and let it dry before proceeding to paint the rest. Because we provide a colour dot, we do not offer replacement or any form of compensation.
- If we have your colour recipe, we will mix and dispatch same working day provided the web order is placed before 4.00pm. Orders placed over the weekend will be despatched Monday (Public holidays excluded).
- In the rare case that we don’t have your recipe, we can generally create it within one working day of confirming the colour you specified. However some recipes are more difficult to create than others, so you should allow up to 3 working days to receive the paint.