Mighton’s sash pulleys are not just built to the highest quality but they also offer an unparalleled standard of finish, durability and functionality.
What is a Sash Pulley?
In a sash window, a sliding sash pulley is mortised into the side of the frame near the top; the sash cord or sash chain passes over the pulley to the counterweight.
Mighton designed the rivet-less face plates over 30 years ago which has now become an industry standard.
Pulley systems are one of the main products that need replacing when Victorian or Georgian timber sash windows are being refurbished, due to years of being painted over.
Why use sash pulleys from Mighton?
Mighton’s Pulley wheels are particularly suitable for use in box framed (sash) windows where quality and looks are of prime importance.
- All our face plates are rivet-less as standard.
- All of our pulley wheels incorporate high-quality ball bearings. (With the exception of our nylon wheeled version)
- Available with square or rounded ends dependent on use of chain or traditional sash cord.
- Faceplates are available in Brass, Chrome, Satin Chrome and Galvanised Steel finishes.
Mighton has a vast range of sash window furniture available. Please call our sales team on 0800 056 0471 if you need any help with searching for an item.
Browse Pulleys By Wheel Diameter
- 1 3/4"/44mm Wheel Sash Window Pulleys From £0.84(exc vat)
- 2"/50mm Wheel Sash Window Pulleys From £4.75(exc vat)
- 2 1/4"/57mm Wheel Sash Window Pulleys From £6.20(exc vat)
Browse Pulleys By Finish
- Brass & Antique Brass Faced Pulleys From £1.40(exc vat)
- Satin Chrome & Chrome Pulleys From £3.30(exc vat)
- Satin Nickel Pulleys From £3.30(exc vat)
- Steel Pulleys From £0.84(exc vat)
- Draught Proof Cover From £0.51(exc vat)
- Nylon Wheel Pulleys From £0.84(exc vat)
- End Of Line Pulleys At Great Low Prices From £0.51(exc vat)
PVD is a durable coating that comes with a 10-year guarantee against tarnishing